On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 1 p.m. EST, Rick Hall, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments Advisory Service for Mercator Advisory Group, will host an informative hour-long webinar on the U.S. fleet card market.
Fleet card networks in the United States operate in an increasingly competitive environment. Closed-loop and open-loop networks are looking for ways not only to compete for greater purchase volume in a highly penetrated market but also to differentiate their offerings in the evolving commercial payments landscape.
Key Points of the Webinar:
• Market sizing estimates for fleet cards in relation to other commercial card segments
• Breakdown of market estimates for open- and closed-loop fleet card providers
• Key segments within the fleet card segment
• Overview of leading fleet network providers
• Strategic considerations for fleet network providers