“At Sage, our primary goal is to help businesses manage their operations more easily,” said Erik Kaas, Sr. Director of Product Management. “With this new module, settlement of payment transactions within 24 to 36 hours means you’re not waiting 30, 60, or 90 days for payment. In today’s economy, having cash flow streamlined, while offering a convenient payment option to customers makes Sage Payment Processing Powered by Sage Exchange a smart investment for business owners.”
The Sage Payment Processing Powered by Sage Exchange module also:
• Automatically connects to merchant accounts for credit card authorizations and settlements
• Provides complete, secure, 24/7 online transaction reporting
• Ensures credit card numbers are safely stored in the Sage Payment Solutions Vault
• Supports Credit Verification Value (CVV) which is fully supported to help verify card authenticity
• Is compliant with Visa and MasterCard Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards
• Has address verification options adding an additional layer of credit card authentication
The Sage Payment Processing module is available at no cost to customers on a current Sage Business Care plan.
Sage North America has announced the introduction of a payment processing module for users of Sage ERP Accpac that utilizes the Sage Exchange payment platform. The PCI-certified integrated payment processing module allows Sage’s ERP users to accept credit cards for payment in consumer-to-business (C2B), government-to-business (G2B), and business-to-business (B2B) transactions. Today, the vast majority of B2B transactions still use checks as the payment method. Payment solutions for commercial transactions tend to focus on creation of efficiencies by moving these payments to electronic forms.