The ProPay platform enables small business owners to quickly set up a merchant account and begin accepting credit cards within minutes.
COLUMBUS, Ga., Oct. 12, 2017 — ProPayâ, a TSYS® company and leading provider of merchant solutions in the U.S. and Canada, announced its launch of a comprehensive merchant solution for small businesses, e-commerce and direct selling companies in Australia.
Through ProPay’s robust merchant acquiring payment network, payment facilitators, direct selling companies, micro merchants and distributors in Australia can now accept credit cards anytime and anywhere. ProPay’s simple application process allows SMBs to easily set up a merchant account and begin accepting payments within minutes.
ProPay’s platform provides Australian merchants many other benefits, including:
- Online virtual terminal allows merchants/micro merchants/consultants to process credit cards anywhere they have internet access
- ProPay app to process credit cards and view transactions via a mobile device
- Email or text customers an invoice that contains a secure payment link
- Stored card capability to securely store sensitive card information for future or repeat purchases
- Add secure Buy Now and Donate Now buttons to any webpage, email or social media page
- Credit card processing via a touch-tone telephone
“We are thrilled to expand the ProPay footprint internationally,” said Dave Duncan, president of ProPay. “ProPay understands the needs of small businesses, so we’re excited to bring our payment capabilities abroad and support Australian merchants in the same manner we’ve supported U.S. and Canadian merchants for more than two decades.”
Since 1997, ProPay has provided simple, secure and affordable payment solutions for organizations ranging from small, home-based entrepreneurships to multi-billion-dollar enterprises requiring complex payment solutions. ProPay’s ProtectPay® platform provides software integrators, payment facilitators and SaaS providers with all the tools necessary to easily implement payment processing. As a leading provider of complete end-to-end payment security solutions, ProPay helps reduce the client organization’s risk of sensitive payment data compromise. ProPay is a wholly owned subsidiary of TSYS (NYSE: TSS) and a leader in payment data security. For information, visit www.propay.com or call 888.227.9856.