RIVIERA BEACH, FL (June 25, 2018} – IPpay™, a wholly owned subsidiary of Convergence Technologies, Inc., and a leading global, electronic payment processing solutions provider, announces that they have become the officially recommended credit card processor for ESCA – Exhibition Services & Contractors Association members.
ESCA is the association for firms engaged in providing services and materials for the meetings, exhibition and hospitality industry. With this new agreement with IPPay™, ESCA will be able to offer their members significant benefits with their credit card processing transactions, including discounted processing, industry leading security and technological excellence.
As the only payments partner for ESCA, IPpay’s leading edge technology, coupled with its highly trained technical support, is positioned to add high value to ESCA’s members by providing a secure, streamlined and cost-effective credit card and ACH acceptance solution. The fast, secure payment processing provided by IPpay™ will be of great value to ESCA’s members that provide services to, or that own, produce or provide full service management of trade shows, consumer shows, expositions, conferences and /or similar events as a substantial part of their business. IPpay™ provides a fault free, rapid, and technologically sound payment solution.
“We are thrilled to partner with IPpay and be able to offer these outstanding payment services and solutions to our US and Canadian members” said ESCA Executive Director, Larry Arnaudet. “We selected IPpay to be our officially recommended payments provider because they present a consolidated one solution service, offering a merchant account, payment gateway and ACH processing all through one company. IPpay affords the opportunity for our members and 3500 contacts to save substantial money on processing fees with an added layer of data security backed by years of technical expertise.”
IPpay’s Benefits include:
- IPpay’s direct communications with the card brand networks eliminates the need for a third party gateway, while saving money and enabling Interchange optimization with the lowest Interchange rate for every transaction
- Recurring Payment Assurance: Transactions processed automatically for payments that occur on a regular schedule
- Electronic Payments: E-Check Processing, ACH/Direct deposit
- Batch Processing: Processing large quantities of payments at once
- Secure Real-time Reporting: Single point-of-contact for reconciliation and review
- Virtual Terminal: No costly POS hardware and software
- Low cost Gateway: Service that authorizes payments for merchants
- Free Tokenization: Protecting sensitive data by replacing it with an algorithm with the account number held in a secure token vault
- Address (AVS) and CVV Verification (Card Verification Value): A 3 or 4 digit verification number string
- Month to Month contract: No early termination fees
- Account Continuator: Allowing successful processing of expired cards on recurring transactions
- Account Updater: Provides updated card numbers and expiration dates from lost, stolen or reissued cards, to ensure uninterrupted recurring payments
“IPpay is excited to partner with ESCA and its member organizations, to offer industry specific payment processing, with robust security, outstanding service and technological support,” said Matt Miller, Managing Director of Revenue, IPpay™.
IPpay will have a presence as an exhibitor and sponsor, June 24th-27th at ESCA’s Summer Educational Conference at the LaCosta Spa and Golf Resort, Carlsbad, CA, , with programs and exhibits designed for attendees to learn the latest in industry trends, and have an impact on the future of the industry.
IPpay™ is a global, electronic payment processing solutions provider and financial services facilitator. Our Mission is to provide reliable, secure, and cost-effective merchant payment services. IPpay supports all types of card and ACH processing and specializes in Card Not Present, Recurring Payments along with Leasing and Processing Advance Loans that support our global customer’s growth and profitability.
IPpay was founded to solve Card-Not-Present (CNP) issues for recurring payments, and in the process, has built a platform that provides simple implementation and seamless integration. IPpay offers month-to-month agreements, no early termination fees, a low to zero cost gateway fee, Tokenization, expired card billing services and uninterrupted recurring transactions.
IPpay is a single source solution for processing credit card payments.
IPpay LLC is a member of the ConVergence Technologies, Inc. family of Companies. ConVergence Technologies, Inc., founded in 1995, is the parent company of MitoTec LLC, CTIconnect LLC and IPpay LLC. For more information on IPpay™ visit www.IPpay.com