On this episode, we talk with Sherif Samy, SVP North America for Entersekt about intelligent friction. In this episode we discuss the following topics:
- Authentication is a balancing act – in the past consumers have wanted this to happen in the background – what are the dangers of this?
- Can getting consumers more involved in authentication and identity management reduce the risk of fraud?
- Are consumers are becoming more willing to play an active role in managing their digital security?
- What are the advantages of consumers being active in their fraud management?
- How much friction is too much for consumers?
- What is the future of personal and financial data protection?
If you are interested in learning more about the Entersekt you can do so here
If you are interested in being on an episode of the PaymentsJournal podcast please reach out to us here