Governor Nathan Deal, together with Georgia Department of Economic Development Commissioner Pat Wilson and InComm COO Scott Meyerhoff, will make a major economic development announcement in accordance with the close of InComm’s deal with American Express® to acquire distribution rights of American Express’s prepaid reloadable and gift card products in the U.S. and to purchase the Serve® technology platform.
Wilson and Meyerhoff will also participate in a panel of Georgia financial services and technology leaders, including:
- Hala Moddelmog, President and CEO of Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Larry Williams, President of Technology Association of Georgia
- West Richards, Exective Director of American Transaction Processing Coalition
- Art Recesso, Chief Innovation Officer, University System of Georgia
- Kenneth Snuggs, President and Co-founder, Cumberland Group
- Dr. David Snow, Director of Military Affairs, University System of Georgia
The panel will discuss the state of the Fintech industry and its impact on Georgia’s economy.