On this episode we talk with Mercator Advisory Group’s Director of Prepaid Advisory Service, Sue Brown about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) final regulations on prepaid debit. During our conversation we cover the following topics:
- What is the definition of prepaid debit?
- What is excluded from the prepaid debit definition?
- What has changed as it relates to Error Resolution and Limited Liability for prepaid debit
- New changes as it relates to disclosures
- What was decided on the controversial credit provisions for prepaid debit
- Can you speak about the changes in the submission of Prepaid Agreements to the Bureau
If you are interested in the report mentioned in this episode you can learn more here
If you are interested in being on an episode of the PaymentsJournal podcast please reach out to us here